Since being on Holiday I have used this spray daily for multiple purposes! I can't get enough of it and is currently my favorite new product because of its effectiveness and multiple uses!
I've used it for bug spray protection, immune boosting and protecting (on airplane), soothe sore muscles from dance class, clear toxins from the body when I had a cold and cough and a room deodorizer (smells, bacteria and energy)!
If you travel carry this in your purse! If you're a bodywork practitioner it can be sprayed on the bottoms of your clients feet for thermogenic qualities (heats up the tootsies) and it also clears the channels assisting with immune function/strength! If you have children ages 12 and up you can spray the bottoms of their feet before putting socks on and going to school to protect them from bacteria and viruses!
And a little goes a long way! I've used it non stop and there is still plenty left in the bottle!
This product is a winner in my books! yay!
From the Chandika Website:
"Product DescriptionTribindu is a classical formula named after the 3 drops it carries: camphor, peppermint, ajwain. Instead of using the essential oils, Vaidya uses the crystals of these herbs for greater purity and potency. Vaidya has made 2 SVA variations: with or without Tulsi (Holy Basil).
What does Tribindu do?
It’s a natural thermogenic mixture that helps unblock them micro and macro-circulatory, physical and vibrational channels, thus supplying more oxygenation to the body overall.
thermogenesis helps to burn the shleshak kapha and ama combination - shleshma. It travels transdermally through the skin to the rasa and rakta dhatu-s, the lymph and blood tissues clearing them up, and thus reinvigorating whenever there is fatigue due to ama or toxic build-up.
Tulsi and Camphor have antibacterial and antiviral properties confirmed by scientific studies. They help maintain the physiology as well as the environment free of contaminants.
Tribindu can be used to ward off insect and mosquito bites, as the aroma of the mixture acts as a repellant to them. Careful topical application on clothes and some body parts will help keep away insects and mosquitos.
As a thermogenic mixture, Tribindu can be used to ease off tight and sore muscles, as well as achy joints. High Pitta individuals or those with sensitive skin should dilute some of the drops in almond oil or jojoba oil before applying on the skin.
9 uses of Tribindu:
1) Use it to help support your sinus pathways and discourage potential bacterial growth in your oral cavity - apply on a scarf, wrap around your mouth and nose and gently inhale
2) Spray it in your room – on your couch, pillows, carpet, desk, or just in the air, to clean and refresh the air. You can also use an essential oil diffuser and squirt 2-3 times into the water and then plug it in for sustained delivery.
3) Apply a small amount on your feet and massage in: when you have fatigue, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, the Tribindu will warm you up right away, enhancing circulation and thermogenesis.
4) Apply on sore achy muscles before and also after exercise to mobilize and evacuate toxic build-up and ease the flow of toxins to support enhanced mobility
5) Support your overall circulation and thermo-genesis, specially in cold weather, when you have to go out - apply on hands and feet before putting on gloves and socks.
6) Use it to ease away tension and stress from your neck and shoulder areas – spray 2-3 times and massage in. You can also use it on your lower or upper back areas
7) Use it to ward off insect bites or to soothe itchiness from bites: spray on insect bites or mosquito bites and massage – do not spray on an open wound or bite.
8) Spray on joints – knees, elbows, wrists, ankles, finger joints, etc, morning and evening, to help maintain healthy joints free from toxic accumulation, and enhance mobility. Spray and gently massage.
9) You can also use the Tribindu to help ward off infections, for example, apply on your nails and fingers after clipping them.
Whichever way you use it, it is a great and safe household remedy to keep close by, rain or shine!" Purchase Here